When it comes to the question, “Can dogs eat grapes?” there is a simple answer. It’s an unequivocal NO. Raisins and grapes are very toxic for all dog breeds. Even if your dog has eaten grapes before without issue, it’s still not safe. Adverse reactions could still happen the next time.
In the event that your canine friend gets into the fruit drawer and has themselves a handful of grapes or raisins, perhaps there isn’t as much of a cause to worry as we may think?
These five food items are harmless for most humans, but they can be deadly when consumed by dogs; here they are, along with telltale signs your pooch may have eaten them.