Father’s Day is June 16th in 2019, and we at DogTime want to send out a special “Happy Father’s Day” to all the dog dads out there!
We love our proud pooch papas and all they do for their dogs all year long. So on this special day, join us in honoring the guys who take good care of their pups.
Here are 19 dog dads and their pups to celebrate Father’s Day.
Dog Dads And Their Pups For Father’s Day
Happy Father's Day: 19 Proud Pooch Papas & Their Pups [PICTURES] - Dogtime
Are you celebrating this special day with a dog dad you love?
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the day with a pooch papa. Of course, it’s always nice to get them a gift to show your appreciation, but there are plenty of other ways to show your love, too. Here are some of our favorites:
- Go on a family walk with your pup.
- Have a doggy date where you can bring your pooch along. We recommend park picnics, restaurants with dog-friendly patios, or trips to the outdoor farmer’s market.
- Plan a movie night. Curl up with your pup, dog dad, and some popcorn. Maybe watch a nice action-adventure movie where the dog lives!
- Relax with a few drinks! Grab dog dad a beer and kick back for a bit. Your dog can even join in with a non-alcoholic, beef-based beer for dogs!
- Take a trip to the animal shelter. Maybe you and your dog dad can add a new member to your pack!
How are you going to celebrate Father’s Day with your doggy daddy? Do you have any fun things planned? Let us know in the comments below!
DogTime is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.