Father’s Day is June 21st in 2020, and we at DogTime want to send out a special “Happy Father’s Day” to all the dog dads out there!
We love our proud pooch papas and all they do for their dogs all year long. So on this special day, join us in honoring the guys who take good care of their pups.
Here are 19 dog dads and their pups to celebrate Father’s Day.
Dog Dads And Their Pups For Father’s Day
Happy Father's Day: 19 Proud Pooch Papas & Their Pups [PICTURES] - DogTime
Are you celebrating this special day with a dog dad you love?
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the day with a doggy daddy. Of course, it’s always nice to get them a gift to show your appreciation, but there are plenty of other ways to show your love, too. Here are some of our favorites:
- Go on a family walk with your pup.
- Have a doggy date where you can bring your pooch along. We recommend backyard picnics, strolls through the park, or trips to the beach.
- Plan a movie night. Curl up with your pup, dog dad, and some popcorn. Maybe watch a nice action-adventure movie where the dog lives!
- Relax with a few drinks! Grab your dog dad a beer and kick back for a bit. Your dog can even join in with a non-alcoholic, beef-based beer for dogs!
- Check out the adoptable pets at the animal shelter. Maybe you and your dog dad can add a new member to your pack!
How are you going to celebrate Father’s Day with your dog dad? Do you have any fun things planned? Let us know in the comments below!
Click the bold links in the article to shop for your dog dad and support our content!