February 24th is World Bartender Day! We’re celebrating with a delicious, doggy-inspired beverage–the Salty Chihuahua cocktail!
Watch the video above to see Mavis, our resident “barktender,” share her recipe for a drink with a little bark and a bite to match. Make this cocktail at your next party, and your guests will yap with delight!
The Salty Chihuahua Recipe
If Mavis is moving a little too fast for you to jot down the recipe for the Salty Chihuahua cocktail, here it is:
- Salt the rim of a Rocks glass
- Fill your salted rocks glass with ice
- Pour 1.5 oz Vodka into your cocktail shaker
- Add 3 oz Grapefruit Juice to the shaker
- Shake vodka and grapefruit juice
- Pour into the Rocks glass over ice
- Enjoy your Salty Chihuahua with friends!
Remember, cocktails are for humans ONLY. Alcohol is toxic to dogs.
Would you try the Salty Chihuahua cocktail? Do you know any other pooch-inspired beverages we should try? Then let us know in the comments below!
Also, check out these other dog-themed drinks from our favorite barktender:
DogTime is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.