It is the time of year to honor the men and women that serve our great nation. I cannot even comprehend the sacrifices that are made every day. The families that have to spend weeks, months or years apart. Absence must make the heart grow fonder, though I don’t see that being the case with dogs. They love their humans as much as is even possible right out of the gate. Here are some heartwarming videos of soldiers as they are reunited with their best friends in honor of Veteran’s Day.
1. Dog Sees Dad After 6 Months
This girl cannot stop squealing and shaking when her daddy comes home after being gone for 6 months.
2. Poodle Welcomes Soldier Dad Home
That’s one patriotic little Poodle!
3. Pit Bull Welcomes Dad Home
After 2 whole agonizing weeks this Pit Bull is happy to see daddy.
4. German Shepherd Welcomes Soldier Dad Home
He appears like a magician!
5. Boxer Welcomes Soldier Dad Home
Look at that sweet little Boxer tail stub wagging furiously!
6. Shepherd Welcomes Dad Home From Afghanistan
Lots of big shepherd hugs for daddy!
7. 3-legged-dog Welcomes Soldier Dad Home
Cocoa the three legged dog patiently awaits her daddy’s return.
8. Excited Little Dog Welcomes Soldier Home
That’s a happy little dog!
9. Samoyed Welcomes Dad Home
Everyone should get a welcome like that when they come home!
10. Daddy’s Home!
Love the parking lot surprise!
Do you have other videos of dogs welcoming their soldiers home? Share them in the comments below.
Thanks to all who serve our country. Have a great Veterans Day!