Are you looking for some treats to reward your pup while keeping their teeth in good health? Well don’t worry because our friend Chef Henry the Pom has a dog treat recipe that’ll taste great for your pooch and keep their pearly whites sparkling!
Watch the video above and follow along to make some yummy dental snacks for your hungry hound. They’ll be eating something good for them without even knowing it!
If Henry’s paws are moving a little too fast or you prefer to read along with the recipe, take a look at the full instructions below.
Chef Henry’s Tasty, Teeth Cleaning Dog Treats Recipe
It’s easy to make this recipe for homemade, teeth cleaning dog treats. You can follow along with Henry’s video at the top of this article!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 3 ½ cups Organic Rice Flour
- 1 tablespoon Activated Charcoal
- 1 Egg
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Chopped Parsley
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 4 drops Liquid Clorophyll
- 1. Preheat you oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl to form the dough.
- 3. Roll the dough out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick. You may want to dust the dough with flour so it doesn’t stick to your roller or surface.
- 4. Use a cookie cutter to make the treat shapes. Smaller dogs should get smaller treats, or you can break them into pieces for any size dog.
- 5. Use non-stick spray to coat the baking pan.
- 6. Bake the cookies on the pan at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7. Let them cool and serve them up!
We hope your pups enjoy these doggy dental treats from Chef Henry! Our doggy taste testers sure loved them!
Have you ever made dental treats for your dog? Do you have any other great dog treat recipes? Let us know in the comments below!
Click the bold links in the article to shop and support our content!