Grooming your dog has many benefits, even beyond knowing you've got an odor-free companion whose coat is a joy to touch. (Although that's great too.) You'll probably find that the bonding that takes place during this time is just as rewarding and valuable as the clean and/or pretty factor is. And most importantly, your dog will love the concentrated attention from you.
Most Popular Articles in Dog grooming
All Stories In Dog grooming
- Dear Labby, I take my dog to a groomer. Am I supposed to tip? If so, what is the standard amount?...
- Does your dog's coat look good, feel good, and smell good? Tips on maintaining a gorgeous coat.
- Dogs depend on their ears and it's up to us to keep them working their best. Dog ear cleaning 101.
- Brightening, deodorizing, no more tears, or medicated? Learn which dog shampoos are best.
- Periodic examinations of your dog's skin will help nip any problems in the bud.
- Two women filed a lawsuit against Petco, alleging the the pet-store chain mistreated their dogs.
- Would you like it if you could never take a bath, clean your hair or trim your nails? Of course...
- Learn where to look and what to look for when you're on the hunt for the right dog groomer.
- Few dog owners are fortunate enough to avoid an eventual run-in with fleas, the most common dog parasites....
- Wash, cut, brush and dry. You can keep your dog well-groomed! If you have seen your dog rub or roll...
- Tips on how to bathe your dog at home, which is easier than one would expect.
- Holiday gift suggestions for dogs and humans, including grooming brushes and books.
- Wash, cut, brush and dry. You can keep your dog well-groomed! If you have seen your dog rub or...
- For a healthy happy smile, brush your dog's teeth regularly. Check-out our dog toothpaste reviews.
- There are few things in life that are more fun and rewarding than bringing a dog into your family....
Experts Questions and Answers In Dog grooming
- Dog Grooming