A man saw his neighbor’s house on fire, so he broke in to save their dog. Unfortunately, he was high, and the fire was a complete hallucination.
A dog named Che saved his neighbors by barking to alert them of a fire. He and his owner had to be revived with oxygen when he refused to leave her side in the blaze.
A retired K-9 police dog named Maxx led firefighters through smoke and flames to save his human toddler family members. The whole family escaped thanks to Maxx.
A dog who was rescued from a shelter warned his owner of a fire that was smoldering behind the walls of his apartment for several hours.