Looking for the perfect Halloween costume for your precious pup? Well look no further!
Dogs like food and we like dogs. We also like food. Why not dress your dog up as your favorite food or beverage this Halloween?!
If you want to be truly unique, consider this option because I have not seen a dog dressed up as food in person, ever. I’ve only seed pics on the Internet and I’m dying to run into a little doggie sushi in person someday!
Dress your dog up like one of these amazing foods this Halloween!
Have you already dressed your dog up like a food? Please post pictures in the comments below!
Halloween Costume Dos and Don’ts:
- Make sure your dog can breathe in costume.
- Make sure your dog can walk easily in costume.
- Make sure your dog is having fun in costume.
- Make sure your dog is on a leash when go out out trick-or-treating.
- Let your dog be a dog and make their own choice. Never force a costume on a dog who is unhappy about wearing a costume.
- Force your dog to dress up.
- DO NOT, Let your dog have access to candy. It’s not good for dogs and some candy can kill.
- Force your dog to partake in a human holiday if he or she seems anxious or resistant.
Have a Happy and Safe Halloween to one and all, Humans and Dogs!