Dog dental care
Just like humans, a healthy mouth in your dog will lead to better overall health and an improved quality of life. To help you and your veterinarian provide the best dental care possible for the canine members of your clan, the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) has provided a list of guidelines about dental care that will help you to ensure that your dog's mouth stays as healthy as it can be.
Most read stories in this section
- February is National Pet Dental Month
February is Pet Dental Health Month — how often do you check your pet’s teeth?
- Dear Labby: Dog breath is coming between me and my pup
Reader wonders if dog is offended by owner's refusal to accept kisses on the lips.
All stories in this section
- Chew Bones and Treats by Natural Polymer International Corp.
- Choosing the right dog treats
Treats are a great way to show your dog a little extra love. These special yummies can be...
- Cleaning your dog's teeth
- Dental supplies for dogs: product reviews
Doggie breath is bad, but it's actually the least of Fido's dental dilemmas. Serious health...
- Dog Breath Fresheners
See which dog breath fresheners worked for our tester, Ginger, and which ones left her unphased.
- Good dog, bad teeth
- Oral Care: Preventing Gum Disease & Serious Problems
Oral Care: Preventing Gum Disease & Other Serious Problems When it comes to taking care of...
- Petkin Liquid Oral Care
Petkin Liquid Oral Care (2 biscuits) Our take: The concept makes sense: You just pour a bit of...
- Product Review: Chewy Louie Beef Flavored Bone-Shaped Treats by RedBarn
- Product Review: Dingo Denta-Treats White Brites
Dingo Denta-Treats White Brites: What can I say, they should have called it Dingo Denta My Wallet!
- Product Review: PetZLife Oral Care Gel
Pet Product Review - PetzLife Oral Care Gel If you read my blog daily, you'll know that one of my...
- Product Review: Z Ridge Natural Edible Dental Chew Bone
- Smart Pup Smoothies & Terrabone Dental Chews from Fun Time Dog Shop
- Toothpaste for Dogs
For a healthy happy smile, brush your dog's teeth regularly. Check-out our dog toothpaste reviews.
- Top 3 dog dental care tips
Poor dog dental care could result in loss of teeth and bacterial infections to internal organs.
- Triple Pet All Natural Toothpaste
Triple Pet All Natural Toothpaste (3 biscuits) Our take: Well, it sounded wonderful: Natural...
Dog dental care Experts Questions and AnswersSee more Expert Q&As about Dog dental care »
latest news & articles
offers from our sponsors