The DogTime Breed Center is one of the most searched areas of DogTime.com. In addition to purebreds, we also cover Mutts and various popular mixes, but which ones are the most popular? Here are the top 10 most-searched dog mixes on DogTime.com in 2013 (so far):
1. Cockapoo: A cross of Cocker Spaniel and Poodle, the joyful and endearing Cockapoo is the original “designer dog.”
2. Maltipoo: One part Maltese, one part Poodle, yields a dog with a fun-loving and affectionate nature.
3. Labradoodle: An intelligent and friendly dog, the Labradoodle is a Labrador Retriever–Poodle hybrid.
4. Goldendoodle: Another “designer dog,” this pooch results from breeding a Poodle with a Golden Retriever.
5. Maltese Shih Tzu: One of the few “designer dogs” who isn’t one of the “Poo” or “Doodle” hybrids, as he’s a cross between a Maltese and Shih Tzu.
6. Puggle: Cute looks, fun-loving personality, this Beagle–Pug combo seems to have it all.
7. Schnoodle: Cross a Poodle with a Schnauzer and you get a lap dog, a family dog, a therapy dog, or a performance dog.
8. Peekapoo: Loyal and affectionate, this Pekingese–Poodle cross can be quite protective of the people he loves.
9. Yorkipoo: A cross between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Miniature Poodle, this dog is especially suited to apartment life.
10. Goldador: Get ready to get some exercise with this good-natured working dog who’s a mix of Golden Retriever and Labrador Retriever.