TERM OF THE DAY
A scrawny build or a light-boned build where there is an insufficient amount of bone.
Popular dog definitions
- A yearly vaccine once your puppy reaches adulthood that is administered to immunize your dog against (D)distemper, (H)hepatitis, (L)...(continued)
- Xiphoid Process
- The smallest of part on the sternum it is a piece of cartilage that runs below the manubrium and gladiolus.
- Scissors Bite
- When the inner side of the upper incisors meet the outer side of the lower incisors during a bite.
- Hare Foot
- A foot that resembles a hare's foot with the two center digits being longer than the inside and outside toes and a lack of arching...(continued)
- Also known as the Occipital Protuberance, it is the bony section of the skull that is located at the back of the topskull. It can...(continued)
- The placement, number and kind of teeth in a set. For a canine this includes the incisors, canines, premolars and molars, which...(continued)
- Also known as the pants, culottes or trousers, it is a term used to describe the longer fringe-like hair on the upper and lower...(continued)
- Date of Whelping
- 1. The birth date of the litter 2. a estimated date that the litter is expected to be whelped. Breeders will often give...(continued)
- Whelp Date
- The estimated date that the dam will be delivering her puppies on.
- Mad Dog
- A common term used to describe a dog that is rabid.
latest news & articles
offers from our sponsors