Ethylene Glycol Toxicity (Antifreeze Poisoning) In Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments
Ethylene glycol toxicity in dogs, also known as antifreeze poisoning, happens when the odorless, sweet-tasting ingredient ethylene glycol, commonly found antifreeze, is ingested.
DogTime’s top 10 dog news stories of 2013
Remember the dog transported behind the SUV? 2013 had no shortage of important events involving man’s best friend — check-out the year's top 10 news stories.
Vodka treatment saves poisoned puppy
Vodka is often called “the hair of the dog,” but for Cloe, an American Staffordshire Terrier puppy from Melbourne, Australia, the Russian spirit proved to be a lifesaving tonic. Two weeks ago, 9-week-old Cloe started acting very strangely after coming in from outside. “She was giving us a bit of a scare because she was […]