Bone Dry Accessory Storage Bin
In terms of cuteness and function, this storage bin from Bone Dry wins top marks by a long shot.
Find on Amazon
Adorable and functional, the Bone Dry Accessory Storage Bin makes for a great organizational tool and super-cute home decor piece. You can select from one of several patterns and sizes, all of which are made with highly durable polyester (a handy feature if you’ve got a chew-happy pup), with easy-to-carry handles. Conveniently, this bin stands upright but is also fully collapsible. It’s well-designed, spacious enough for several toys, and crucially, it blends in well into any living space.
- The perfect size, at 12 x 15 x 15 inches (and holds up to 20 pounds of toys and other pet accessories)
- The handles let you can easily transport or move it
- Take your pick from one of several snazzy prints
- Equally decorative and functional
- It may be a little wrinkled upon arrival, but it does smooth out
Bone Dry Storage Basket
The Bone Dry Pet Organizer Basket offers ample storage and a dash of doggie fun to your home.
Find on Amazon
The Bone Dry Storage Basket is bound to make you smile, with its cute bone shape and wicker material. It’s neutral enough to complement your other decor, while still being a standout piece on its own. And of course, it’s an organizational game-changer, with plenty of space for doggie toys, leashes, and accessories—especially considering that you have three sizes to pick from. Plus, the Bone Dry Basket is crafted with a natural water-hyacinth material that’s sturdy, durable, and built to last.
- Handcrafted from natural water-hyacinth material that’s woven into a metal frame—in other words, it’s very solidly constructed
- It’s available in three sizes (small, medium, large) and two elegant colors
- Durable and easy to clean
- The bone design is adorable
- You probably need to buy a size bigger than you need, as it does run a tad small
Morezi Canvas Pet Accessory Storage Bin
If you'd prefer a smaller, more portable storage bin, this Morezi product is an excellent choice.
Find on Amazon
Ideally sized and extra-cute, the Morezi Canvas Pet Accessory Storage Bin is the perfect product pick for those who’d prefer a portable storage bin. This well-made canvas bin comes with lightweight handles, so you can easily move it around if needed. It’s also available in a handful of colors and has a low front so that your dog can access its toys. To top it off, this bin has a waterproof interior (a nice feature if you have a slobbery pup), and it’s super-easy to clean.
- Made from sturdy, rip-proof canvas
- Comes equipped with lightweight handles
- The interior is waterproof
- Has a low front, so your dog can easily access its toys
Goodpick Small Woven Basket
In addition to storing dog toys, this woven basket from Goodpick adds a pop of sophistication to the home.
Find on Amazon
If you want a storage bin that isn’t too dog-centric, the Goodpick Small Woven Basket is an excellent pick. This elegant, small woven basket is made from non-toxic cotton rope, and it comes in four attractive colors: gray, blue, navy, and pink. Despite being compact in size (12 x 8 x 5 inches), it still has ample storage capacity, and it’s even washer-safe. Best of all, this basket looks great on any shelf, or wherever you decide to put it—it’s just plain chic.
- An adorable woven basket that adds a stylish touch to any home
- Made from non-toxic materials that are very resilient
- Offers plenty of storage capacity, at 12 x 8 x 5 inches
- Comes in four pretty shades of gray, pink, blue, and navy
- It’s definitely small, so if you have a ton of dog toys (or more than one dog), this might not be the right fit
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some key features of a good dog toy basket?
First, be sure to pick something with a large enough capacity to hold everything—what works for some pet owners may not work for others, depending on how many dogs and toys you have. You may also want to select a basket with a waterproof coating (or at least one that isn’t lined with fabric) if your pup tends to slobber. But apart from being functional, the right dog basket is attractive and complements your living space.
How can I ensure that my dog’s toys are safe and non-toxic?
Always be on the lookout for the presence of PVC, BPA, lead, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals when purchasing new dog toys. Also, it’s always best to buy toys that are made locally (or at least in the U.S.), if possible.