Furry Fido Classic Pet Sling
The Furry Fido Classic Pet Sling is a simple and understated carrier for your small furry friend. It is an over the shoulder style sling that holds any dog up to 13 pounds. It has a safety clip that attaches to their collar or harness for safety. In addition, the whole thing is reversible. It can be used as a solid black carrier, or you can flip it and have the cute pattern visible.
This carrier is lightweight and easy to pack and carry. If it gets dirty, just throw it right into the washing machine. Meanwhile, you will always have a convenient and easy way to get around with your little buddy. Check out these pros and cons.
- It is reversible so you get more than one look
- Your dog will be comfortable being nestled in this soft fabric
- It is safe for your dog because of the safety clip inside of it
- There is a pocket on the outside for easy storage
- This carrier makes it easier to take your small dog on longer trips that would otherwise tire them out
- The shoulder strap is not adjustable
- There is no variety in color and style
Yudodo Breathable Mesh Carrier for Dogs
Keep your little furbaby front and center with this secure sling.
Find on Amazon
The Yudodo Breathable Mesh Carrier for Dogs is a fully adjustable and comfortable carrying sling for your small dog. It is made of breathable mesh and it has a strong strap that allows you to adjust it for your size. The clips, buckles, and zippers are all durable and the zipper is even reinforced. You will feel secure knowing that your pup is safe and sound in it.
This carrier comes in 6 colors and 2 sizes to ensure that it meets your style and your dog’s comfort needs. Also, the hole for your dog’s head can be tightened or opened up more depending on what your dog wants. Here are some pros and cons.
- There is a clip inside to hold your dog in and keep them safe
- The zipper is reinforced and your dog cannot accidentally open it
- There are several color options
- Choose between the small and large sizes based on your dog’s size
- It is affordable
- It only holds dogs up to 10 pounds
- This sling doesn’t fit plus size people well
Alfie Pet Chico Reversible Pet Sling
Get the perfect fit while staying in style with this carrier.
Find on Amazon
The Alfie Pet Chico Reversible Pet Sling is a great choice for dogs from 4-12 pounds. The strap is fully adjustable ensuring the perfect fit for everyone. In addition to the strap being adjustable, the safety collar hook is also able to be adjusted as needed. Flip it over and get a whole new pattern or color. This will help you match your pup’s style to yours in any situation.
This carrier is lightweight and comfortable. When it gets dirty, which it inevitably will, just throw it into the washing machine and dry it as usual. Take your dog everywhere with this carrier. Meanwhile, check out these pros and cons.
- It is super soft
- The sling is reversible so each one has 2 patterns or colors
- The straps are fully adjustable
- There is a safety clip to keep your pet safe
- This sling is affordable
- The fabric can make your pup hot in the summer
- It can be hard to adjust the straps for someone who is shorter than average
Tomkas Small Dog Sling
The Tomkas Small Dog Sling is a simple pet carrier that allows you to safely and comfortably take your dog with you anywhere you want to go. It fits any dog from a 2-pound chihuahua up to a 12-pound Frenchie. You can cinch the sides to make the pouch smaller and you can also release it to make it bigger. The choice is yours.
This carrier comes in an array of reversible colors and patterns. If it does happen to get grungy or dirty you don’t have to worry. It is totally machine washable. Furthermore, you can spot clean it with a cloth or wipe if you are out and about. Let’s look at some pros and cons.
- The pouch can be adjusted
- There are many styles to choose from
- Just throw it right into the washing machine, it is easy to care for
- One side is fleece for extra warmth, meanwhile, the other side is cooler for summer
- It can hold dogs all the way up to 12 pounds
- The strap is not adjustable
- It can be too warm
Pawaboo Pet Carrier Backpack
Let your pup see the world while you keep them safe and save money with this sling.
Find on Amazon
If you want a carrier for your furry friend that can give them a better view of the world then the Pawaboo Pet Carrier Backpack may just be a perfect choice. The straps are adjustable. Furthermore, your dog’s back will be up against sponge padding and the front is made of mesh. Overall, you and your dog both get a comfortable experience.
Your dog is held in with both zippers and velcro so you won’t have to worry about your dog accidentally falling out for any reason. This carrier comes in 4 sizes and 9 colors giving you plenty of options. Check out the pros and cons.
- It gives your dog a view vs the usual pouches that keep them inside
- The leg and head holes are all comfortably placed
- It is easy to get your dog into
- Wear it on your back or your chest
- It is very affordable
- It takes more care to wash than others
- The dog has no freedom of movement
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I wear a dog sling?
A dog sling is a great way to take your dog wherever you need to go. Your dog may have separation anxiety, or you may just want to take them out. In addition, if you have an elderly or disabled dog, slings are a great way to take them on walks while still having somewhere they can go when they get tired.
What size dog is a carrier appropriate for?
Dog carriers, in general, are meant for small dogs. Usually under 15 pounds.
Which style is better?
No two people are alike, therefore there is no one answer. In general, most slings will work for anyone but pay close attention to your height and size to ensure the sling will fit you well.