Dog food recipe ingredients:
- 1/2 cup ground chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice or cooked oats
- 1/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup pureed veggies (spinach, carrots, peas, etc)
Dog food recipe directions:
Cook meat in oil until it’s cooked through. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Let cool before serving. Store leftovers in fridge.
See all DogTime dog food recipes.
Disclaimer: This recipe contains is not intended to meet all of your dog’s nutritional needs. If you wish to cook for your dog regularly, please consult a vet or veterinary nutritionist to learn about how to feed your dog a nutritionally balanced diet.