Best in Show
A coveted award that is given at the end of an all-breed show to one dog that showed the best conformation to its own breed standard.
Browse by Letter
- June 8th, 2015Happy National Best Friends Day! Here are a few stories of canines and their best friends that show us friends can come in any shape, color, size or species.
- March 31st, 2011As a whole, dogs are superbly adaptive creatures. Just about everywhere you look you will see dogs of all shapes and sizes taking part in all manner of activity with their human companions. But, as...
- January 21st, 2014Nathan, a Chinese Crested, had a hard time after his owner died; now, the pooch has found a loving forever home and celebrity status, as he dances to “Gangnam Style.”
- December 18th, 2013Cecil Williams was standing on a subway platform when he fainted and fell onto the train tracks; he was saved by his faithful guide dog...but that isn’t the end of the story.
- June 15th, 2015June 15th is National Smile Power day and these pups will give you reason to smile! They sport their happiest grins and smiles and it's contageous!
- January 11th, 2010This article is brought to you courtesy of the National Canine Cancer Foundation. See more articles on canine cancer. Donate to the Champ Fund and help cure canine cancer. ...
- June 22nd, 2015There are a lot of great reasons to take your dog to work. If your boss is on the fence, show him or her this article and show him that pets at work are a good thing!
- August 2nd, 2013When Susan Spencer-Wendel was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease, she thought her lifelong passion for writing would end; then, she met Lenny, a French Bulldog.
- October 28th, 2013Pet costumes aren’t just for show — they’re also big business for their creators, as pet owners are expected to spend $330 million on such items this year.
- May 14th, 2009Insufficient socialization and frequent and extreme punishment are the two major reasons why dogs become wary of people. Wary dogs stay away from people. Problems happen when people approach and try...