Dog Health & More
If you have pets you know too well what it is like to live with gobs of hair, wonderfully scented sofas and the ever so popular urine on the carpets. Being animal lovers we get used to this and frankly don't even notice most of the time that our home smells like a kennel!
Well help has arrived you no longer have to create excuses for your pets when friends or family visit. Cleaning up after your pets can be easy and create a healthy environment for you and your entire family. The steps below will get you started on a "fresh" new home place.
The key is that you must remove the source before the smell will completely disappear.
1. Bathing your pets: Recommended at least once a month as needed.
2. Furniture: Recommended at least once a week.
3. Floors: Recommended at least once a week.
4. Air filters AC/Furnace: Recommended once per month.
5. Disinfect: Recommended daily.
6. Air fresheners: Recommended daily.
7. Urine: Recommended as needed.
8. Pet Bedding: Recommended at least two times a month.
The above are tried and true ways to keep your home fresh and clean. Your pets are your family and while the steps provided may seem to be a lot, but once you get into the hang of it, soon it will become second nature.
Enjoy- Life, Pets, Family